Coming Back

Hey guys!
      Wow, it's been what two years? Crazy I know!  I don't think that most of you have stayed around. and I wouldn't expect you too after all this time. But life got in the way guys. That is really all I can say. It isn't that my love of reading some how vanished. I have four crazy kids and I made a decision to go back to school. At 30 that was not an easy decision and I wanted to make sure that I was dedicating myself to that. I took so much time and attention away from my husband and kids, who have supported me through that decision, so I wanted to make sure I was making the most of it.

     My first year of college is done and complete and I think that I have finally figured out a way to give all of my attention to where it needs to be but to also come back to something I love so much and that is reading and reviewing and blogging.

   I hope that this can be a place for not only my own escape but for yours as well.


               Welcome back to My Bookish Fairy Tale xoxo Kristen

1 comment:

  1. Dwello is the right place to buy Homes. Buy your new homes with confidence with dwello. Dwello - Right Address is Waiting.
    Runwal Avenue
    Passcode One Vikhroli
    Kanakia Zenworld
    Raghav One45
    Wadhwa Pristine
    Piramal Mahalxmi

    ReplyDelete