Can't believe it!

 Ha the title might be a little over dramatic but its true I cannot believe that somehow I managed to delete my old template and I have no idea how I managed to do it lol. So for those of you who have been following me might realize that my template is totally new thats because I am a such a newbie that yes I managed to delete the old one!  But I think that I might like this one better. What do you think? lol Now if I can only get my header to work lol

Onto something off topic from this post but now that I am getting a little bit more familiar with the whole blogging thing I am becoming a little more organized (hopefully) lol so I will start putting up my reviews and sharing my growing book collection with everyone! And Hopefully I will be able to start doing some giveaways! Not sure when that's going to happen but soon enough. I will let you guys know when I am going to be set up to do that!

2 comments:

  1. Oh you poor thing! I've deleted my template twice! But always it turned out to be a good thing. Your blog is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I know it was a kick in the butt for sure But honestly I think that my blog turned out better the second time around! So it all worked out for the better.
    And Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete