In My Mail Box #2

In my mail box is a meme designed by Kristy over at The Story Siren

Ok This is what was In My Mail Box from Nov1-13

1 Ashes of Midnight by Lara Adrian (Bought)

2 Dracula by Bram Stoker (won from Ash  at Smash Attack Reads)

3 Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl ( Bought)

4 Hush Hush Becca Fitzpatrick (won from Natasha A at My Disorganized Ramblings)

5 Crescendo  by Becca Fitzpatrick  (won from Natasha A at My Disorganized Ramblings)

6 Highland Hellcat by Mary Wine (won from Carrie at Seductive Musings)

7 The Darkest Night by Gena Showalter ( Borrowed from a friend)

That is what my mail box has given me for the last two weeks. Unfortunately my camera is broken so you can actually see all my goodies :( But they are gorgeous!!

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed BD and hope you do too. Happy reading and have a great rest of the weekend!
    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great IMM! I still need to read Crescendo and I love the Midnight Breed series.
    Happy Reading!


    http://readingbetweenthewinesbookclub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kristin! Great IMM this week! I can't wait to read BC & BD!
    Come by Attack of the Book and check out our IMM.
    Have a great week and enjoy all of your goodies! ;)
    http://attackofthebook.com/2010/11/14/imm-4/

    ReplyDelete