Happy 19 to my Baby Sister!!

Ok so this post is not birthday related at all but Today is my Baby Sister's 19th Birthday. I guess I can't really call her my Baby Sister anymore well I do anyways lol. Sometimes I think she is more grown up than I am and I have 3 kids lol. She is such an amazing person and my best friend. I cannot believe how the time flies. I remember us when we were young how we used to fight like cats and dogs. I am 3 and half years older and I remember not wanting to hang out with her or to have her near me when my friends came over. Now that we have both grown up I couldnt imagine a life without her. She is so talented and amazing and I could not think of a better person to be my sister. So this is to you Em! I want to wish you the best of luck in everything you do! Happy birthday Baby Sis! I love you so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment