Happy New Year! Personal New Years Resolutions

Ok everyone I just wanted to say Happy New Year and I hope everyone had a great 2010!! This year was great but I am so looking forward to the fresh start of 2011.

My New Years Resolutions for 2011 are:
1 spend more one on one time with my kids. They grow up so fast and I already feel like time is not on my side
2 learn to laugh more. Don't sweat the small stuff that I have no control over.
3 try to keep in touch more with the people that matter the most to me.
4 finish my book. I have had this goal set out for the last couple of months but I am such a procrastinator and I have a tendency to start a project and not finish it. I am determined to finish this I have put too much time and energy into it not to.
5 Smile just smile and enjoy the little things.

I wish everyone the best and I hope that 2011 is a great year for everyone.!!

2 comments:

  1. #4 Kristen! ME TOO! I have sooo many projects sitting here that are half done because I just never finished. Maybe we can help keep each other on track! ;) HAPPY NEW YEAR, SUNSHINE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave you an award on my blog today, sunshine!
    http://fadeintofantasy.blogspot.com/2011/01/ive-been-honored-with-stylish-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete