My Book need some help

Ok guy so I don't know if I have told you guys but I am writing my first book. It is a YA paranormal/fantasy I am not really sure what genre it would be listed under. Now I was wondering what you guys think about me posting a couple of chapters and giving me some feedback? Now I am halfway through the book it is not done yet. I am working on it slowly but I would love to see what you guys have to say about it.

So I am not going to post any chapters unless people are interested in giving me some honest feedback So yea guys lemme know what you think and if you are at all interested in taking a look comment and let me know.

My book is about a young girl who is a witch but she doesnt know she is until she causes an accident that kills her parents. She has a Guardian angel who comes down from heaven even though he was forbidden to. There is an archangel who is after Kate for her powers and Lucas is determined to stop him and save the girl he loves

4 comments:

  1. Your book sounds fun! I don't think there's any harm in posting chapters here and there, but I would remove them after awhile. You might also want to try critiquecircle.com. That's a great way to get some feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Michelle, I'd say post them if you want, but I would pull them down after you receive some feedback. Some other good sites are www.absolutewrite.com and www.Yalitchat.org They both offer critique help and tons of other resources.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep the post very short, maybe 1000-2000 words or so, which is about 4-8 pages in MS format. It's enough to give people a taste of your style, but it's not overwhelming. I find that most style issues show up quickly, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much guys! I appreciate all the advice that you lovely ladies give me!!

    ReplyDelete