This page is for me and you!

Ok so I have noticed that their hasn't been all that much activity on the page as I would like there to be. I was wondering If there was something that I could do that would appeal to more activity? I made this blog to post my reviews not fully realizing that this is a lifestyle all its own. Laugh couse I know I am lol I made this for me not intending to get that committed and not really thinking about you guys.But it is you guys who make this what it has become. I never intended to have over 120 followers in less than 6 months and it is amazing. I want to know what you guys want to see? I want to appeal to you. I want to know what you guys want to see? So if you guys like what I am doing so far lemme know or if there is anything else you would like to see me do well lemme know lol. Because I now know that this page isn't just for me but for you guys as well! So comment and tell me the good the bad and the ugly!!

Happy Sunday Guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment