Want a personalized video message from Santa Himself??

Ok so my uncle sent me this great website for my boys. Its a way to get a personalized message from Santa Clause himself. It is the most adorable thing I have ever seen and my boys freaking loved it. It takes about 2 minutes to complete. All you have to do is input your childs name a picture of your child and a picture of you and answer some questions about your child like what they want for christmas what do they want to be when they grow up ect. and then Santa greets your child personally. It is freaking adorable and I know every kid will love it! So just go here Magic Santa and your child will have a personalized video message from Santa. Gotta love it even Santa's gone virtual!

Happy Reading and Have a great week guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment