Waiting on Wednesday!

Now as most of you know. I don't usually participate in meme's except for follow Friday but unfortunately today I have nothing scheduled to post today :( I know Im working on it lol so I figured I would participate in this week's edition of Waiting on Wednesday hosting by Jill at Breaking The spine. So this week I am highly anticipating......



Lover Unleashed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #9)

  • Hardcover: 512 pages
  • Author: Jr Ward 
  • Publisher: NAL Hardcover (March 29, 2011)
  • Language: English
This is book 9 in the Warden's amazing Blackdagger Brotherhood series. I love this series and I highly recommend it to anyone who loves Paranormal Romance. 


Goodreads Blurb:
Payne, twin sister of Vishous, is cut from the same dark, seductive cloth as her brother. Imprisoned for eons by their mother, the Scribe Virgin, she finally frees herself--only to face a devastating injury. Manuel Manello, M.D., is drafted by the Brotherhood to save her as only he can--but when the human surgeon and the vampire warrior meet, their two worlds collide in the face of their undeniable passion. With so much working against them, can love prove stronger than the birthright and the biology that separates them?

4 comments:

  1. Great pick, can't wait to read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my WOW this week I so can't wait for Payne and Manny but also V is in the book too :)

    This Week's WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sounds of this one! Thanks for sharing :) New follower btw! I like your blog banner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read the first three books in the series and loved them so I really should buy the fourth book ! =)

    ReplyDelete