April ReCap Books I read and reviewed.

Ok so April was a good month I read some great books. Not as many as I would have liked because but hey stuff happens right lol! So here is my April ReCap



The books I read:


I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore review can here found here
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting review can be found here
City Of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare review can be found here
Kissed From Beyond Anthology review can be found here
Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon review can be found here
The Eternal Ones by Kiersten Miller review can be found here
Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakely Cartwright review can be found here
Lover's Betrayal by J.E Hopkins review can be found here
One Foot In The Grave by Jeaniene Frost review can be found here
At Grave's End by Jeaniene Frost review can be found here
Werewolf In Manhattan by Vicki Lewis Thompson review can be found here
Nights Cold Kiss by Tracey O'Hara review can be found here


Ok I read 12 books last month... not too bad I guess lol. How did you do in April??  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment