In My Mailbox

Hey guys! This week was hectic and crazy. But I did get some great books. In My Mailbox is hosted by the lovely Kristi from The Story Siren 



So This week I received
Tangled Threads (Elemental Assassin, #4)
Tangled Threads by Jennifer Estep

ShadowShifter
ShadowShifter by Melissa D Ellis

Beloved of the Fallen
Beloved of The Fallen by Savannah Kline


I Bought:
Abandon (Abandon Trilogy #1)
Abandon by Meg Cabot

So That was my mailbox this week. I want to Thank Savannah Kline and Melissa D Ellis for sending me copies of their wonderful books. 


What did you get in your mailbox this week??

1 comment:

  1. Awesome mailbox !! I look forward to reading Abandon .. I've never read anything by Meg Cabot but I've heard awesome things about her and this book !! Happy reading ;)

    ReplyDelete