What is This 20 Questions?? No Actually It's Just 3!

This is a new meme designed by Donna and Jessica over at Book Passion For Life and I think this is a great way for readers to get to know the blogger better. So I thought I would participate.. So if there are any questions that my wonderful readers would like to know please send me an email to mybookishfairytale@hotmail.com and I will answer them in this weekly
meme!!


So I received a question from Donna and Jessica they wanted to know:

What is your favorite read of 2011 and Why?
This one is actually kind of difficult because I have read a lot of amazing books so far this year. But my favorite read so far isn't a 2011 release it's a 2010 release I just received it from Penquin. Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. I couldn't put this book down even at work which was really difficult lol. I found this one to be absolutely adorable. The writing style was amazing and no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't stop reading it. It's one of those love stories that makes you want to fall in love all over again!


That was the only question I received this week. So if anyone wants to know anything more about me please send me an email and I would love to answer any and all! Thanks and I hope that Donna and Jessica can get some participants for this great new meme! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment