ARC Review: The Hidden by Jessica Verday

The Hidden
Release Date: September 6 2011
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Pages: 396
Format: ARC Paperback
Genre:YA/Fiction/Supernatural
Source: Publisher
Goodreads Synopsis:
A love that knows no bounds.

Abbey knows that Caspian is her destiny. Theirs is a bond that transcends even death. But as Abbey finally learns the full truth about the dark fate that links her to Caspian and ties them both to the town of Sleepy Hollow, she suddenly has some very hard choices to make. Caspian may be the love of her life, but is that love worth dying for?

Beautifully spun, emotionally gripping, and irresistibly romantic, The Hidden will leave you breathless

My Thoughts:

Wow! That is all I can say. I definitely was not expecting the ending at all. What a wonderful job that Jessica did finishing off this amazing trilogy. She could not have put a better end to it then she did. I was not expecting her to take the story where she did but it was absolutely perfect. 

I am absolutely a huge fan of this series and a huge fan of Jessica's writing. She did such a wonderful job putting a modern spin on a classic like "Sleepy Hollow". 

I will forever love the story of Caspian and Abbey. This is the definition of a love that know's no bounds. Abbey and Caspian will always have a special place in my heart. Through all of the heartbreak and the heartache they have managed to come out with their love still in tact.

I cannot say too much more without giving away major spoilers so I am not going to. But if you have read this series then you know what you are in for an amazing read. If you haven't picked up this series yet then you are seriously missing out on a great story. 

The Hollow series is a breathtakingly beautiful story of love and friendship of loss and finding oneself of despair and loyalty beyond anything imaginable. Jessica Verday's Hollow series is one that you will not want to miss out on.

I Give This 5/5 Hearts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment