In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is hosted by the lovely Kristi from The Story Siren A great way to feature all the amazing books you received/purchased/borrowed throughout the week.

This week was a great week for me.



I received for Review:
Everything We Ever Wanted By Sara Shepard
Everything We Ever Wanted by Sara Shepard
Amazon
The Book Depository
Goodreads

I Purchased:
Wildefire
Wildefire by Karsten Knight
Amazon
The Book Depository
Goodreads
Wolfsbane (Nightshade #2)
Wolfsbane by Andrea Creamer
Amazon
The Book Depository
Goodreads
Need (Need, #1)
Need by Carrie Jones
Amazon
The Book Depository
Goodreads
If I Stay
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Amazon
the Book Depository
Goodreads
Bitten (Women of the Otherworld, #1)
Bitten by Kelley Armstrong
Amazon
The Book Depository
Goodreads


I want to thank HarperCollins Canada for sending me a copy of Sara Shepards novel.

What did you get in your mailbox?

4 comments:

  1. Great mailbox! I really liked Wildefire and its diverse cast of characters... Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm terribly jealous that got Wolfsbane, I've been dying to read that for a while now. lol. And I've ordered a copy of Need, because I really do need to start that series at some point and see what all the hype is about. lol. Looks like you got some really great stuff. :)

    I'm totally a new follower of your blog, it's cute, it's fun, and we seem to have some similar interests. :)

    Suz @ A Soul Unsung
    My In My Mailbox!
    Tweet Me!
    susanhaugland@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read Kelly Armstrong's books its on my TBR list. hope to get someday and definitely Wolfsbane. Great Haul this week.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wildefire and If I Stay are both awesome~!

    Check out Em's IMM!

    ReplyDelete