Follow Friday. Which book would you like seen turned into a movie?





Q What book that hasn't been turned into a movie (yet) would you most like to see make it to the big screen, and who would you like cast as your favorite character?


A. Oh wow this one is hard. There are so many great books that would make great movies, it is really hard to choose. I think that I would really like to see Hush Hush turned into a movie. There are so many supernatural movies out there, but not a lot of Angel or Fallen Angel movies and I would love to see what they would be able to do with that. Now as for the casting that is difficult. I honestly do not know who I would want to see cast but I think it would be a great movie.



RULES

To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules: 
  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers 
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!


Happy Follow Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Any good movie would be a start! And it would be a nice change to see something other than vampires.

    Hopping by... Here's my answer

    Make sure to visit my 100 Followers Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. Hush, Hush would be a good movie. Tons of people love the series.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has been a super popular pick this week!!!!!! Guess I need to bump this up on my TBR.

    Here's my FF: Goldilox and the Three Weres FF

    Goldilox (old follower)

    ReplyDelete