ARC Review: Carrier of The Mark by Leigh Fallon

Release Date: October 4 2011
Publisher: Harper Teen
Format:ARC Paperback
Pages:352
Genre: YA/Supernatural/Fiction
Series: Carrier (#1)
Source: Author

Goodreads Synopsis:
Their love was meant to be.

When Megan Rosenberg moves to Ireland, everything in her life seems to fall into place. After growing up in America, she's surprised to find herself feeling at home in her new school. She connects with a group of friends, and she is instantly drawn to darkly handsome Adam Deris.

But Megan is about to discover that her feelings for Adam are tied to a fate that was sealed long ago-and that the passion and power that brought them together could be their ultimate destruction


My Thoughts:
I LOVED Carrier of the Mark. One of the best novels I have read in a long time. I absolutely adored every page of this book. It took me literally four hours to read. I just could not put it down no matter how hard I tried ( not that I tried that hard lol) 

Such a great story. I adored Megan and Adam. The relationship that those two had was breathtaking. I could not get enough of them. Their trials and tribulations set them apart and has made them one of my favourite couples. 


The elements of Carrier of the Mark were spectacular. Leigh Fallon is an amazing author with such a unique talent for keeping me enthralled with every word. There is something to be said about a novel that only takes a person four hours to read. 


This story is truly magical in a way that makes you feel exactly what the character's are feeling throughout the entire novel. I cannot praise Carrier of The Mark any more. This is a novel that you will want to have on your shelves. 


I Give This 5/5 Hearts!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you liked this book! I have been dying to read it and I just have this feeling that I will adore it! Great review :)

    ReplyDelete