In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is hosted by the lovely Kristi from The Story Siren. IMM is a great way to feature the books that you either got for review, purchased, or borrowed from the library.

This week was a good week. There is no Vlog post this week guys sorry. My webcam program is acting up I have to get a new one. But anywho onto the books that I got this week.

For Review:

 Hallowed (Unearthly, #2)
Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
Goodreads
Amazon

Books I Either Won or Purchased:
Blood Bound (Unbound #1)
Blood Bound by Rachel Vincent
Goodreads
Amazon

Lord of the Vampires (Royal House of Shadows, #1) (Harlequin Nocturne, #119)
Lord of The Vampires by Gena Showalter
Goodreads
Amazon


So that was my haul for the week. I've already read Blood Bound (review will be up tomorrow) and it was amazing! A Big Thank you to HarperCollins for sending me Hallowed! Thanks guys!


What did you get in your mailbox?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment