In My Mailbox


In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren IMM is a great way to showcase the books that you either received for review,purchased,or borrowed throughout the week. 



This week I did not purchase any books because I have gone a little crazy over the lat little while and I figured with Christmas just around the corner, it was probably a good idea to curb it back a bit this week.


But I did receive some amazing books for review this week and I am very excited about some of these titiles. I just want to thank those from Raincoast books Canada for sending me these great titles.

This Week I Got For Review:

 
Switched by Amanda Hocking
Goodreads
Amazon
Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Goodreads
Amazon
Tempest (Tempest #1)
Tempest by Julie Cross
Goodreads
Amazon
Embrace
Embrace by Jessica Shirvington
Goodreads
Amazon
Glow (Sky Chasers, #1)
Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
Goodreads
Amazon
If I Tell
If I Tell by Janet Gurtler
Goodreads
Amazon
The Predicteds
The Predicteds by Christine Seifert
Goodreads
Amazon


So these are the great books that I got this week. I am very excited to read these. Again I want to give a big thank you to those over at Raincoast books for sending me these amazing titles.


So What did you get in your mailbox?

3 comments:

  1. Great haul!! Switched looks really good! Happy Reading:D

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won an ARC of Switched at Goodreads but I'm starting to think I'll never actually receive it; I hope I do, though because I really want to read it. And I hope you enjoy Tempest - it was an amazing read!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul! I won an ARC of Tempest this week so I'm super stoked to get it!! Enjoy!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete