Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted from Jill over at Breaking The Spines. This is a great way to host the books that you are most looking forward to being released.

This week I am highly anticipating
A Beautiful Evil (Gods & Monsters, #2)

A Beautiful Evil by Kelly Keaton. This is book 2 in her Gods and Monsters series. Book 1 was amazing Darkness Becomes Her. I am so excited to continue the story. It feels like I have been waiting forever for this to come out. A Beautiful Evil is set to release February 21 2012 from Simon Pulse



2 comments:

  1. I haven't read Darkeness Becomes Her yet, but both are on my TBR list. I love the cover, too!

    My WoW is Dreaming Awake: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/waiting-on-wednesday-2-dreaming-awake.html

    ReplyDelete