Best Read of 2011!!!




As the New Year has officially started I wanted to take some time to list my Top Reads of 2011!


YA
 1 If I Stay by Gayle Forman
2 Carrier of The Mark by Leigh Fallon
3 Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
4 The Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins
5 Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
6 Half Blood by Jennifer L Armentrout
7 The Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
8 Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
9 Dark Song by Gail Giles
10 How to Save A Life by Sara Zarr


Adult
1 Lover Mine by JR Ward
2 Deeper Than Midnight by Lara Adrian
3 Taken by Midnight by Lara  Adrian
4 This Side of The Grave by Jeanine Frost
Envy by JR Ward
A Bloody London Sunset by Jaz Primo
Succubus Blues by Richelle Mead
The Darkest Lie by Gena Showalter
Fantasy Lover by Sherrilyn Kenyon
10 Sin Undone by Larissa Ione




These were my favourite reads of 2011 but believe me it was very hard to narrow it down. I read so many wonderful books in 2011 and I am excited for those coming for 2012





0 Comments:

Post a Comment