ARC Review: Dark Eyes by William Richter

Dark Eyes
Release Date: March 20 2012
Publisher: Razorbill
Format: ARC Paperback
Pages:383
Genre: YA/Thriller/Fiction 
Series: Dark Eyes (#1)
Source: Publisher


Goodreads Synopsis:
Wally was adopted from a Russian orphanage as a child and grew up in a wealthy New York City family. At 15, her obsessive need to rebel led her to life on the streets. Now the 16-year-old is beautiful and hardened, and she's just stumbled across the possibility of discovering who she really is. "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" for teens, this debut thriller introduces a new heroine

My Thoughts:
Dark Eyes was an amazing thrill ride. As we take the journey with Wally into uncovering her past we find out that there are more secrets and lies then she ever could have imagined. 

I was so excited when I received Dark Eyes and I was not disappointed one bit. Dark Eyes lived up to everything that I hoped it would. With so many plot twists and turns, William takes us on the adventure of a lifetime. 

Through all the struggles and pain it's amazing that Wally has been able to keep herself as level as she has. I loved the dynamics between the characters. I also loved how real William kept his story.

A story about life on the streets and how cruel it can be for young people. I loved how there was a great mixture of reality and fictional elements mixed in.

Dark Eyes is an amazing YA Thriller. With all of the books about the paranormal and with supernatural creatures that have been released lately it is a nice relief to read something different. Not that I do not love my paranormal because you all know I do. But if you are looking for a great YA thriller, then Dark Eyes is the book to pick up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment