Review: Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

Under the Never Sky 
Release Date: January 3 2012
Publisher: HarperTeen
Format: Hardcover
Pages: 374
Genre: YA/Fiction/Post Apocolyptic
Source: Purchased



Goodreads Synopsis:
WORLDS KEPT THEM APART. 

DESTINY BROUGHT THEM TOGETHER. 

Aria has lived her whole life in the protected dome of Reverie. Her entire world confined to its spaces, she's never thought to dream of what lies beyond its doors. So when her mother goes missing, Aria knows her chances of surviving in the outer wasteland long enough to find her are slim. 

Then Aria meets an outsider named Perry. He's searching for someone too. He's also wild - a savage - but might be her best hope at staying alive. 

If they can survive, they are each other's best hope for finding answers 



My Thoughts:

Such a beautiful and heartbreaking story of love, loss and betrayal. Under The Never Sky was beautifully written and Veronica sucks you into her world and believe me you are never going to want to leave, I know I sure didn't.


I have heard nothing but amazing things things about this book and it certainly deserves all the praise and more. 


Aria and Perry have became two of my favorite characters. The growth that they both go through is unbelievable. I loved the character that Aria became. She is so strong and determined that it just shines through perfectly.


Perry is amazing. The depth of his character added a great element to the story. Under The Never sky is an amazing post apocolyptic read where nothing is what you expect it to be.


There is so much action and adventure and you will be sucked in from the first chapter to the last.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed this! It took a while for me to get into the story, but then I fell in love with it - dying to find out how this series will continue. :)

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete