Follow Friday: Who would you want to come out of your birthday cake?

FF 2012 Feature & Follow #103


Q: Birthday Wishes- Blow out the candles and imagine what character could pop out of your cake.. who is it and what book are they from?

A: Oh wow. This is a tough one lol there are so many great character's that I would love to come out of my cake but I would have to say it is a toss up between Adam from Shatter Me by Tehereh Mafi or Will from Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton.


To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
    • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
    • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
    • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
    • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
    • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
    • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
    • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
    • If you’re new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
    • Have a great weekend everyone!

11 comments:

  1. Adam is a lovely choice :D

    New Follower.

    Friday Hops

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to read Angelfire, have it on my shelf.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely love me some Adam.. great choices!! *New Follower*

    Here's mine @ Realms of an Open Mind

    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know your choices - more to put on my TBR :)

    I'm a new GFC follower :)

    FF post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read Angelfire, but Adam from Shatter Me is great! New GFC follower.


    Happy Friday!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Adam! I looove him so much LOL! He's just very swoon-worthy! x) I haven't met Will yet but I heard how amazing he is! :)

    New follower here! <3

    My follow Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not familiar with these, happy Friday!

    http://theplotthickensbookblog.blogspot.com/2012/06/feature-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not familar with these characters but they sound great! I am a new follower on GFC. Here is my Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unfortunately I haven't read the books! I definitely need to give them a try!
    New follower!
    My Feature and Follow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adam! I forgot about him! He's an awesome choice. :)
    New Follower
    Here's my FF: http://www.yabookseasons.blogspot.com/2012/06/follow-friday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. New follower through GFC! Follow me back? :)

    ReplyDelete