In My Mailbox#45



So I am without an internet connection And I am posting this from My phone so
We will see how this turns out LOL. This week I was very lucky to attend HarperCollins very first Frenzy Presents event along with some other great Canadian bloggers where we were very lucky to get a preview of This falls hottest upcoming reads and let me tell you I am extremely excited for them. We were also extremely lucky to have a special guest come all the way.from California to speak with us and it was none other then Tahereh Mafi author of Shatter Me. I definitely had a fangirl moment for sure. This was such a great event and I was lucky enough to have Tahereh sign her book for me as well.
So because I'm posting this from my phone I wont have any links this week but I do have a photo!
I hope everyone Had a great week as well.
What did you get In your mailbox?
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

1 comment:

  1. Sooo lucky you got to see Tahereh Mafi!!! Glad you had an awesome time at the event!! Have an awesome week!!
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/06/stacking-shelves-8.html

    ReplyDelete