Recommend A...


Recommend A

So for this weeks Recommend A.. The theme is A Book That You Thought Was Funny
Again these are supposed to be posted on Monday's but I already had a scheduled post so I am doing it today but a book that I thought was funny would be


Half-Blood (Covenant, #1)

Half Blood from Jennifer L Armentrout. I absolutely adore this series! If any of you have not yet read these books then you are seriously missing out. The main character Alex is absolutely hilarious. She is sarcastic and snarky and I adore her. But yes I am pretty sure I laughed out loud through the entire novel (which kind of annoyed my husband oops) but yes I thought this was such a great read! If you have not read this yet then you must go now, I mean now and pick up a copy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment