In My Mailbox #47





In My Mailbox is hosted by the wonderful Kristi from The Story Siren. This is a great way to feature all the wonderful books you either received for review, purchased or borrowed.
I Received For Review:
Lost Girls
Lost Girls by Ann Kelley (Finished)
Goodreads
Amazon


Deity (Covenant, #3)
Deity by Jennifer L Armentrout (ARC)
Goodreads
Amazon


I Purchased:
Halo (Halo, #1)
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
Goodreads
Amazon


Masque of the Red Death (Masque of the Red Death, #1)
Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin
Goodreads
Amazon


Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1)
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
Goodreads
Amazon


Dreamless (Starcrossed, #2)
Dreamless by Josephine Angelini
Goodreads
Amazon


Hereafter (Hereafter, #1)
Hereafter by Tara Hudson
Goodreads
Amazon


Immortal Beloved (Immortal Beloved, #1)
Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan
Goodreads
Amazon


The Iron Thorn (Iron Codex, #1)
The Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kittredge
Goodreads
Amazon


So that was it for me this week in books. I ended up purchasing more than I thought I would but hey I look forward to reading all of them! I hope you guys had a great week in books as well.


What did you get in your mailbox?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment