In My Mailbox #52 &Stacking The Shelves #1 & Weekly Recap #1


 

In My Mailbox is hosted by the wonderful Kristi from The Story Siren. This is a great way to feature all the wonderful books you either received for review, purchased or borrowed. Stacking The Shelves is hosted by the lovely Tynga from Tyngas Reviews



This week I received for review:
Beautiful Redemption (Caster Chronicles, #4)
Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl ( Finished Hardcover)
Goodreads

Revolution 19
Revolution 19 by Gregg Rosenblum
Goodreads

Gwen Reaper
Gwen Reaper by Jaz Primo (ARC Paperback)
Goodreads

Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles, #2)
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer ( ARC Paperback)
Goodreads

So That is my Mailbox for this week. I hope everyone else got some amazing books as well! What did you get in your mailbox?

So this week I read and reviewed three books and I did my WoW post as well.
Tuesday: Review of Deity by Jennifer L Armentrout. You can find my review here
Wednesday: You can find my WoW post  here
Friday: Review of Entice by Jessica Shirvington. You can find my review here
Saturday: Review of Who I Kissed by Janet Gurtler. You can find my review here.



14 comments:

  1. I got a copy of SCARLET last week! I can't wait to read it.

    I still haven't read any of the Caster Chronicles, though I do own the third one... I just have to get the others!

    Happy reading, Kristen :)

    Stop by my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Cinder yet...so I've got to wait on Scarlet! But happy reading!

    Check out my IMM & SP.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these covers are so beautiful! I really need to refind my review-pace because I am seriously slacking! Hop on over if you have the time:
    My Mailbox
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    Looks like you have some great books here! I really like the cover for Revolution 19.
    New follower via GFC :)
    My IMM: http://nightmareonbookstreet.blogspot.com/2012/10/in-my-mailbox-epic-haul-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would die for a copy of Scarlet! Congrats, hope you enjoy it!
    Brittany
    MY IMM: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2012/10/in-my-mailbox-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Cinder, so I hope Scarlet is good too.

    Jenny @ Book Sojourner, new follower
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2012/10/in-my-mailbox-2-stacking-shelves-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower here. So jealous...Ive been wanting to read Revolution 19. Enjoy your awesome reads. Feel free to check out mine...
    http://asoutherngirlsbookshelf.blogspot.com/2012/10/in-my-mailbox-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Revolution 19 looks SO good! Great haul! :)
    Here's my haul for this week

    ReplyDelete
  9. These were all new to me eccept beautiful redemption and I've wanted to read this series like forever!
    My wow and sts
    Http://ratherbarefoot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice haul. I can't wait for your review of Scarlet. I've been waiting whole year for next book after reading Cinder. :)

    You can see my IMM here.

    Happy reading!
    Dragana @ Bookworm Dreams (new follower)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so jealous! I can't wait to get my hands on Scarlet and Beautiful Redemption.

    Stacking the Shelves
    Lisa @ Shatterbooks

    ReplyDelete
  12. So jealous! Can't wait for Scarlet! also the cover for Gwen Reaper is so pretty!

    This is IMM at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  13. So jealous that you got both Beautiful Redemption and Scarlet. They're both on my WL!

    Here's my Mailbox

    ReplyDelete