Sunday, November 25, 2012

Renovations

Hey guys. I am not sure if you guys have noticed but over the last couple of days I have been fiddling with the design of the blog. It has changed about 4 times in the last 3 days. I still haven't found exactly what I am looking for and it is extremely frustrating but I hope you will bare with me until I find something that is just right. Since I don't have the proper software to create my own I am getting my sister to help. Hopefully we can come up with something that is simple and clean but eye catching at the same time. 

Thanks for hanging in there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Kristen has read 15 books toward her goal of 200 books.
hide

Sample Text

No Giveaways Going On At This Time
 
Blogger Templates