Top 10 of 2012: Best Debut's of 2012



Today is day 3 of the Best 10 of 2012 and today we were able to choose our own topic. The only rule is that the list must be comprised of books that I have read in 2012. So I chose 2012 Debut authors.


1. Everneath by Brodi Ashton
2. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
3. Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry
4. Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
5. Partials by Dan Wells
6. Of Posideon by Anna Banks
7 Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
8 Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
9 Tempest by Julie Cross
10 Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard.

Again if you want to see where all the fun is make sure you visit one of the host blogs to see what everyone's top 10 of 2012 were!


Rachel from Fiktshun

3 comments:

  1. Great list! Pretty much all of these are on my TBR and I really need to get reading asap.

    My Top Ten is here if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I´ve read and loved Cinder, Unraveling and Pushing the Limits.

    My Top Ten Strong female characters in 2012

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only debut I read this year was, afaik, Pushing the Limits, but I loved it. Jen keeps telling me to read several other debuts, but I just can't find the motivation. ._. After today, though, several books are higher on my tbr list. *g*

    Happy Holidays,

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete