Bout Of Books 6.0 Day #7 Update

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

So today is the last day of the Read-A-Thon and tomorrow will be the wrap up post for the entire challenge. So far the challenge has not gone exactly the way that I planned. I didn't participate in any twitter conversations but there is one more today which I will join in on. I have been trying so hard to reach my goal and I have finished 6 books and since today is the last day I think I will be able to get 2 more books in before the challenge is officially over. I am soo hoping I will be able to read 2 more books.  So far my progress is as follows

Books I've Finished
I'll Tell You Mine by Pip Harry
Sister's Red by Jackson Pearce
Incarnate by Jodi Medows
Immortal Beloved 
Rift by Andrea Cremer
Intertwined by Gena Showalter

Read and Finish Today:
Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz
Halo by Alexandra Ardenetto

Please share your progress with me and I hope everyone has been able to keep and reach their goals!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment