I'm back!!

Hey guys!!
 I just wanted to let everyone know that I am, in fact back and will be resuming my normal posting schedule starting next week. I just wanted to give a huge thank you to Becca for keeping up My Bookish Fairy Tale in my absence. It has been a rough six month's not blogging but Becca has done a fantastic job. But things will return to normal and post's will resume very shortly. I am also going to be re-vamping some things as well to bring some fresh new changes. I want to thank everyone for sticking with us and I couldn't be happier to be blogging again. I feel like I have missed so much. Have any of you guys ever taken an extended hiatus, only to return and it feel completely weird? Now I'm not going to lie and say that it wasn't nice to not have to constantly worry and hassle over deadlines and for a while there I was considering stopping blogging altogether, but let's face it, I love it to much to quit and I am extremely excited to start actively blogging again.

So like I said thank you so much Becca and to everyone to continues to read My Bookish Fairy Tale.

Appreciate the support greatly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment