Book Spotlight Tommy Batchelor

Ok First off I want to apologize to everyone. There was suppose to be a review along with this but due to the Christmas season I did not receive my book on time. So I will go ahead with the book spotlight and when I get my book for review I will post that along with my guest post






Book Synopsis:
Thirteen-year-old Tony’s parents are in the middle of divorce, his mother sends him to his Grandpa’s along the banks of the Flint River in Southwestern Georgia. With his younger cousin Kathryn, they set out to look for a Christmas tree for the holidays, along with Grandpa’s aging beagle, Sally. The three become lost in a snowstorm, Finding shelter in a hidden cave, stumbling upon Native American  wall art. Now an adventure really begins…
Book Genre is Children in the age range of 9 - 14


Author's Bio:
Growing up in central Georgia gave Author Tommy Batchelor many outdoor adventures either in the woods or along the banks of the Flint River. “Lost on Spirit River”, is Book 1 of the Spirit River Trilogy and Tommy’s first Middle grade fiction for ages 9 - 14. Tommy’s first published book, Sunday’s with Papa T, A River Adventure, for ages 5 - 8 is a 28 page Picture Book. He resides in Middle Georgia with his wife, Cathy.  Contact the Author at tombatch50@gmail.com
 Author's Website at www.tommybatchelor.com

Purchase Links:

and many more online book stores
Can order signed copies from me at my web site at www.tommybatchelor.com

Next two tour stops be sure to check them out

January 24 - Author Interviewed at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bkwalker  
January 26 - Author Interviewed at http://consciousdiscussions.blogspot.com  



0 Comments:

Post a Comment