Yeah! It's Saturday & Upcoming Guest Post's

Hey guys! It's been a little bit since I've posted anything personal so I thought I would just check in and see how everyone's holidays went? Mine were uneventful which is exactly what I wanted lol. I am so excited that today is Saturday not only because it's the weekend but because my loving adorable son goes back to school on Monday! I think I am more excited for that then anything lol. Ok So I have some news with some up coming guest post's and interviews that are coming up. I wanted to give you guys a heads up and let ya know.

So for the month of January and the Beginning of February this is what I have scheduled so far there might be some more to come

January 17th Tommy Batchelor
January 19th Katie Salidas
January 24th Shanda Sharlow (no website at this time. Author is currently working on one)
February 9th Kiki Howell

So that is what I have set up so far for the month of January and the beginning of February. These guest post's and interviews are all stops on the Virtual Book Tour Cafe  Make sure you stop by and check out these great author's and show your support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment