Across The Universe Releases Today!!!

Ok So we all know how excited everyone is for the release of ATU!! Well the day if finally here! And the lovely people over at Penquin have some exciting news and information to share with everyone today! For today and today only starting at 11:11 to 11:11 there will be an excerpt from page 111 being posted over at io9.

Also today we have a special video from Beth herself!

Here we have the official ATU trailer

So I hope everyone heads on over to the official Across The Universe website
Also don't forget to check out Beth on her website
Her Blog
and her Twitter

Also don't forget to check out Penquin Teen
Penquin Teen on Twitter
and Also on their Facebook Page

So everyone enjoy and head out and grab your own copy of Across The Universe if you already haven't!! 
Godspeed!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to let you know I gave you the Stylish Blogger Award on my blog!

    Check out the rules and detail at the link below:

    http://asthepagesturn.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited! I enjoyed this book and am glad for its birthday!
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete