Review: We Will Always Have Summer by Jenny Han

We'll Always Have Summer (Summer, #3)
We Will Always Have Summer by Jenny Han
Release Date: April 26 2011
Publisher: Simon and Shuster
Pages : 288
Format: Hardcover
Genre : Fiction/Contemporary/ YA
Source: Publisher 


Goodreads Synopsis:
It's been two years since Conrad told Belly to go with Jeremiah. She and Jeremiah have been inseparable ever since, even attending the same college-- only, their relationship hasn't exactly been the happily ever after Belly had hoped it would be. And when Jeremiah makes the worst mistake a boy can make, Belly is forced to question what she thought was true love. Does she really have a future with Jeremiah? Has she ever gotten over Conrad? It's time for Belly to decide, once and for all, who has her heart forever


My Thoughts:
Jenny leaves off this amazing Trilogy just the way she started it full of emotion and heartbreak and love. This was such an unbelievably great series. This was such a great coming of age series. The emotional outline of this story was just unforgettable. 


I have not read such a great series like this in a long time. It was such a gripping tale of young love that I believe all girls have gone through at least once. A tale of trying to let your first love go, the one that will always have a place in your heart. And no matter how hard you try to forget and move on it's nearly impossible.


I cannot praise Jenny Han anymore than I already have. She had such a way of bringing me into her world of Cousins Beach and I never wanted to leave. I don't think I have cried more or laughed more than I did with these 3 wonderful novels. I felt the emotions and the situations left me breathless. 


If you have not read this amazing series you are missing out. I am looking forward to reading more of Jenny's work. 


I Give This 5/5 Hearts!


I Give This 5/5 Hearts! 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome review !! I love this series and the ending was exactly the one I wanted !! I'll definitely re-read it soon !

    ReplyDelete