In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren 


So the Canada Post Strike is Finally over! Yea! Everyone should be very excited for us Canadian Bloggers lol. 



Ok So this week I received in the mail
Monarch
ARC of Monarch by Michelle Davidson Argyle
Dominance: A Novel
ARC of Dominance by Will Lavender
Everlasting (Immortals Series #6)
Everlasting by Alyson Noel
The Darkest Secret (Lords of the Underworld, #7)
The Darkest Secret by Gena Showalter
I purchased 
Deeper Than Midnight (Midnight Breed, #9)
Deeper Than Midnight by Lara Adrian


I just want to thank Simon and Shuster Canada and Harlequin and St Martins Press and Rhemalda for sending me these wonderful books! I also want to thank Victoria Schwab for the lovely signed bookmarks for The Near Witch that she sent me. Thank you guys it was a wonderful week for books!

4 comments:

  1. I know, I'm SO glad Canada Post finally got back on its feet. You got ALyson Noel's latest? Awesome! Hope you enjoy your books!

    Here's my IMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its great having mail again. I guess its something that we took for granted. You had a great mailbox. Quite a few new to me titles that I will have to check out. happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for your books :-)
    I liked your review about dominance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Can't WAIT for you to read Monarch! And you have some other great titles there, too!

    ReplyDelete