In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is hosted by the lovely Kristi from The Story Siren A great way to feature all the goodies you got this week.


So this week I didn't purchase any books but I did receive for review:

Jessica Rules the Dark Side (Jessica, #2)
Jessicas Rules The Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
Goodreads
Amazon
The Book Depository
Ambasadora
Ambasadora by Heidi Ruby Miller
Goodreads
Amazon

I would like to thank both Beth and Heidi for sending me copies of their books. I am super excited to read Jessica Rules the Dark Side. I absolutely adored Jessicas Guide to Dating on the Dark Side I cannot wait to see where the story continues.   Thank you both Beth and Heidi!

What did you get in your mailbox this week?





2 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of the Jessica books, but I hear they're very good. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the first Jessica book! Nice mailbox! Enjoy :]

    Here's my IMM!

    Nora, The Bookery

    ReplyDelete