Review: Everlasting by Alyson Noel

Everlasting (The Immortals, #6)
Release Date: June 7 2011
Publisher: St Martins Griffin
Pages: 336
Format: Hardcover
Genre:Supernatural/YA/Fiction
Source:Publisher

Goodreads Synopsis:
Everlasting is the sixth and final installment of the epic love story that has enchanted readers across the world. Ever and Damen have spent centuries facing down bitter rivals, jealous friends and their own worst fears-all in the hope of being together forever. Now in Everlasting, their destiny is finally within reach.

Will they be united-or torn apart forever? Readers will finally discover the truth in this anxiously awaited conclusion


My Thoughts:
The epic love story of Damen and Ever has come to an end. Is the ending what I thought would happen? Absolutely not. I did not think for one second that Alyson was going to take her character's where she did. 


Am I disappointed? Absolutely not. I think Alyson ended the series exactly the way it should have ended. I do not think that she could have ended it any more perfectly then she did. 


Ever is sent on one final quest to determine exactly where her heart and soul belong. Has it always been fated for her and Damen to be together or does the universe and karma have another plan for them?


The Immortals series has definitely been one of my all time favorite series. The character's and the ever changing story line have kept me intrigued ever since the first page of Evermore to the last page of Everlasting. 


I am going to miss the characters. I have come to grow with Ever and Damen on their quest to find love with each other and I am sad to see it end but all good things must come to an end right.


Definitely a must have series for my shelf and for all young adult readers. I think that The Immortals series will truly and forever live on to be Immortal amongst young readers. 


I Give This 4/5 Hearts!


Goodreads
Amazon
The Book Depository

0 Comments:

Post a Comment