In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is hosted by the lovely Kristi from The Story Siren IMM is a great way to share your haul of books for the week.


I am posting mine a day late. But I did receive some great books this week and I also purchased a lot of great ones as well.



This week I received 


For Review:
Dark Song
Dark Song by Gail Giles
Goodreads
Amazon


How to Save a Life
How To Save A Life by Sara Zarr
Goodreads
Amazon
How to Worship a Goddess
How To Worship A Goddess by Stephanie Julian
Goodreads
Amazon


This Week I Purchased
Strange Angels (Strange Angels, #1)
Strange Angels  by Lili St Crow
Goodreads
Amazon
Touch the Dark (Cassandra Palmer, #1)
Touch The Dark by Karen Chance
Goodreads
Amazon
Claimed By Shadow (Cassandra Palmer, #2)
Claimed by Shadow by Karen Chance
Goodreads
Amazon
Embrace the Night (Cassandra Palmer, #3)
Embrace the Night by Karen Chance
Goodreads
Amazon
Full Moon Rising (Riley Jenson Guardian, #1)
Full Moon Rising by Keri Arthur
Goodreads
Amazon


Fantasy Lover (Dark-Hunter, #0) 
Fantasy Lover by Sherrilynn Kenyon
Goodreads
Amazon
Night Pleasures
Night Pleasures by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Goodreads
Amazon
Night Embrace (Dark-Hunter, #2)
Night Embrace by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Goodreads
Amazon


That was my haul for the week! Some amazing books that I have been wanting to read for a while now. I cannot wait to get these started!


What was in your mailbox this week??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment