IN My Mailbox # 37

 
Welcome back! In My Mailbox is hosted by the lovely Kristi from The Story Siren This is a great way to showcase all the wonderful books you got during the week.


I Received For Review:
Under My Skin 
Under My Skin by Charles De Lint

I Purchased:
Wings of the Wicked (Angelfire, #2) 
Wings of The Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton

Partials (Partials, #1) 
Partials by Dan Wells

Divergent (Divergent, #1) 
Divergent by Veronica Roth

So these are the wonderful books that I received/purchased this week. Seriously my book buying ban is just non withstanding any more apparently lol. I want to thank Razorbill Canada for sending me Under My Skin I am very excited to read this.

What did you get in your mailbox? 

10 comments:

  1. Great haul this week! :) Cant wait to see your thoughts on Under My Skin, and Divergent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading Partials right now, I checked it out from the library! Divergent is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul!! Divergent is amazing!! I still have to read Wings of the Wicked!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-36.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection! I so am adding this to my TBR list go get soon. Thank you for sharing! :)

    Here's mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to read Divergent! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-26.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. DIVERGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! I am so excited for Insurgent :)) I hope you LOVE Divergent as much as I did!!!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! I really want to read partial and Divergent, just have not gotten around to buying them. Happy Reading.
    Janiera @This is From my Heart

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look good! Partials has gotten such good reviews, I need to check it out.

    Here is my IMM:

    http://shewolfreads.com/2012/03/18/in-my-mailbox-4/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great books to add this week... enjoy!

    Here is my IMM

    Happy Reading!
    Lindsay @ Turning the Pages
    Blogoversary Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great set! I liked Wings of the Wicked more than expected. Hope you love it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete