In My Mailbox # 39









IN My Mailbox is hosted by the wonderful Kristi from The Story Siren. This is a great way to feature all the wonderful books you either received for review, purchased or borrowed.



So this week I did not receive any books for review, but I went a little crazy on buying. Seriously someone needs to help me, my buying ban is doing absolutely nothing. 


So I purchased:
The Mephisto Covenant: The Redemption of Ajax (The Mephisto Covenant, #1)
The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegen
Goodreads
Amazon


A Temptation of Angels
A Temptation of Angels by Michelle Zink
Goodreads
Amazon

Prophecy of the Sisters (Prophecy of the Sisters, #1)
Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
Goodreads
Amazon

Guardian of the Gate (Prophecy of the Sisters, #2)
Guardian of the Gate by Michelle Zink
Goodreads
Amazon


Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1)
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
Goodreads
Amazon


Awakened (House of Night, #8)
Awakened by P.C Cast and Kristin Cast
Goodreads
Amazon


Destined (House of Night, #9)
Destined by P.C Cast and Kristin Cast
Goodreads
Amazon

So I went crazy again as you can see. I actually bought more but I will save them for next weeks post as well. 


What did you get in your mailbox? 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome books this week!! I am reading A Temptation of Angels right now!! I hope you like it :)

    Happy reading and check out my in my mailbox!!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-38_31.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if you are going to break your buying ban, atleast you did it with style! Great books!

    Here's mine:

    http://juliababyjenreadingroom.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul! Prophecy of the Sisters sounds really amazing, I added it to my wishlist on GoodReads! New follower. :)

    If you're interested in my blog, click here.

    ReplyDelete