In my mailbox #48



In My Mailbox is hosted by the wonderful Kristi from The Story Siren. This is a great way to feature all the wonderful books you either received for review, purchased or borrowed.

So I haven't done an IMM in about a month and I have tons of books that I've either received for review or purchased, so I am not going to show them all, only the most recent ones. We would be here forever if I did :)

I Received For Review:
Confessions of a Murder Suspect
Confessions of a Murder Suspect by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro ( Finished Copy)
Henry Franks: A Novel
Henry Franks by Peter Adam Salomon ( Finished Copy)
The Iron Wyrm Affair (Bannon & Clare, #1)
The Iron Wyrm Affair by Lilith Saintcrow ( ARC)
Breed
Breed by Chase Novak aka Scott Spencer ( Finished Copy)
Haystacked Cradle
Haystacked Cradle by M.D Dawson ( Finished Copy)

I've Purchased:
What's Left of Me (The Hybrid Chronicles, #1)
What's Left Of Me by Kat Zhang
Embers and Echoes (Wildefire, #2)
Embers and Echoes by Karsten Knight
Where It Began
Where It Began by Ann Redich Stampler
Burn for Burn (Burn for Burn, #1)
Burn For Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
Rage Within (Dark Inside, #2)
Rage Within by Jeyn Roberts
The Raven Boys (Raven Cycle, #1)
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
Lover Unleashed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #9)
Lover Unleashed by J.R Ward
Lover Reborn (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #10)
Lover Reborn by J.R Ward






0 Comments:

Post a Comment