Book Blogger Confessions #2




Karen from For What It's Worth and Pam from Midnyte Reader are teaming up for this years Book Blogger Confessions.

Book Blogger Confessions is a meme that posts the 1st and 3rd Monday of every month, where book bloggers "confess" and vent about blogging/bookish topics. Feel free to share, vent and offer solutions.


Make sure you check out this post if you are interested in participating. 



Q: We've discussed blogging slumps before but have you ever seriously considered throwing in the towel and quitting blogging? If so, what changed your mind? Did you discuss it with other bloggers?

A: I have considered quitting the blog. At time's it becomes extremely stressful to keep up with everything that goes on. Considering the blog is a hobby and something we are supposed to be doing for fun at times it can feel like a job, and considering I am not being paid to do this the stress isn't worth it at times. I also found that not having some sort of organizational template for blog posts can make it hard to come up with a quality post when you feel like your being rushed to do it last minute. I go through blogging slumps just like reading slumps as I am sure we all have. But then I realize that I love reading and will never stop reading and since I don't have anyone around that understands my love and obsession like you guys do. This is where I get to rant, rave and share all of my bookish obsessions with people who understand. Even though there are times when I want to say f**k it, I know in my heart I probably won't. I just enjoy doing this way to much.

Have you ever seriously considered quitting your blog? Let me know in the comments 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment