Bout of Books 6.0 Day 3

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

Good morning Everyone!! So day 2 of the read-a-thon went much better than day 1. I managed to finish I'll Tell You Mine by Pip Harry and Sister's Red by Jackson Pearce! Woot 2 books down in one day. I am mighty proud of myself for that. It also helps that the kiddies are all back in school so I have most of my day free. Gotta love maternity leave :)

So on today's schedule I am hoping to read Incarnate by Jodi Medows and also Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan. So that is 2/10 books down so far!!

How is your progress going? I will check my messages periodically throughout the day!!

1 comment:

  1. I really liked Sister Red! I hope you did too. But then I have a soft spot for fairy tale spin-offs.

    So far I've read a novella and a full-length novel. I'm hoping to get another novel down today. I'm not reading as much as I'd like to. I've got too many other commitments!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete