Bout of Books 6.0 Read-A-Thon day #2


Bout of Books Read-a-Thon
So today is day 2 of the read-a-thon and day 1 definitely did not go as planned. I ended up with a huge headache and felt really sick most of the day so I didn't get much reading done at all. 

I started reading Unraveled by Gena Showalter read 129 out of 527 pages and I also started I'll Tell You Mine. I got 157 out of 252 pages read on that one

Goals for Today: Finish Reading I'll Tell You Mine by Pip Harry and Start Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce

Tell me what your progess was?

3 comments:

  1. At least you started on your goals. There's some progress. I was able to read about 20 pages on the book I;m trying to finish. Good luck today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you had a hard day :( I only read 5 pages but that's because I kept getting distracted. I hope today is better for you! I want to read Sisters Red- I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry your day didn't go as planned. Hope you are feeling better. As for myself I had hoped to finish what would be my second book, Gillian Flynn's "Gone Girl," but things just got in the way and instead got to 50% of it. I'll finish it tomorrow I hope.

    ReplyDelete