What I'm Reading Next

So I promised myself I would stay away from my blog on Sundays just as a way to catch up on reading, write some upcoming blog posts and what not but of course I couldn't stay away damn this addiction of mine.

So starting tomorrow I am participating in the Bout of Books 6.0 Read-A-Thon and also in starting my new My Bookish Fairy Tale After Dark posts (date TBD)  I just thought I would let you all know what is next on the shelf 

Bout of Books Read-A-Thon List
Illuminate Amiee Agresti
Incarnate Jodi Medows
Halo Alexandra Ardenetto
Immortal Beloved Cate Tiernan
Spellbound Cara Lynn Shultz
Rift Andrea Cremer
The Near Witch Victoria Schwab
Sisters Red Jackson Pearce
I'll Tell You Mine Pip Harry
Intertwined Gena Showalter

Adult List
Lover Reborn J.R Ward
When Pleasure Rules J.K Beck
Lord of the Vampires Gena Showalter
Full Moon Rising Keri Arthur
Born of Night Sherrilyn Kenyon
Beyond The Pale Savannah Russe
Touch The Dark Karen Chance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment