Author Interview: Jennifer L Armentrout
Jennifer L Armentrout is a New York Times Bestselling author of The Lux Series and The Covenant Series. I want to thank Jennifer for taking time out to answer some questions for us all!
1. You have so many series that you are currently writing from multiple publishing companies in many different genres and you are pretty active online as well. How do you find the time to have so many stories on the go and meet your deadlines?
Sometimes I feel like I'm going to go insane trying to be active and meeting the crazy deadlines. I don't know how I do it. I just do. I think I can because I seriously love writing, editing, and talking to people. And writing is my full time job. That helps.
2. From beginning to end how long does it usually take to finish one of your books?
Anywhere from 7 days to 3 months. Really depends on the story and how its flowing.
3. I know that you have your adult contemporary book coming out this year under J.Lynn but do you have any other YA story ideas for when the Lux and Covenant series end?
Oh. Wow. Yes! I have two New Adult novels coming out, Wait for You March 4th and Figid August 27th. I do have a YA paranormal series that *hopefully* will see the light of day. I wrote it before Obsidian and based Daemon Black off the character I created in this series. =D
4. Your success in the YA community has exploded over the last year. How do you feel about having your books named in many of the Top Ten of 2012 posts from multiple bloggers?
It's amazing. I'm still dumbfounded by it all. I never thought that when my first book was published that it would be like this. The blogging community has been amazing and I owe a lot of any kind of success that I do have to them.
5. How differnt is your New Adult Nephilim series from your YA series?
Nephilim Rising isn't considered New Adult. It's just a flat adult novel. I tend to think that Nephilim Rising is very much like my YA series, especially the Covenant Series, as it is very action packed.
You Can Find Jennifer