Review Nyte Beauti by Kristin Roisin


Goodreads Blurb:
The epic journey of one woman's search for identity, belonging, and love.

When Desta awakens each evening, all she knows is that unquenchable hunger, and a familiar pair of gray eyes. Aside from that, she doesn't remember anything... yet. 

It doesn't take long, before she finds herself thrust into the adventure of a lifetime (or several, as the case may be) as she dodges danger, experiences heartbreak, and ultimately, discovers herself, and true love.



My Thoughts:
Ok so I won Nyte Beauti from Kristin herself and I was really excited to read this. I came out a little disappointed at the end. The story itself was great her underlying concept and plot was really interesting but I feel that Kristin rushed her story. She could have done so much more with it. I got really confused at some parts. I wanted to have more of a back story on certain points in the plot and I feel that she just threw them in there in hopes that everyone would understand. I feel that if Kristin had taken more time with the story it would have been amazing. 


The story between Desta and her sire Logan was heartbreaking. Logan saves Desta from her abusive father by taking her away and changing her into a vampire so she would never be put into a situation like that ever again. Just as she was going through the change Desta is kidnapped and taken away from Logsn. Logan searched for 200 years to find Desta again. When he finds her she has no memory of what happened to her at all. Desta comes across a man named Cyrus who catches her attention and she falls in love with him. Logan finds Desta just as she has fallen in love with Cyrus. Desa's life is in danger and no body knows why or who is behind her kidnapping. The book takes us on the journey of Logan and Cyrus trying to save Desta from all this danger. I want to read book 2 in hopes that things in the first book are explained more. 


I like Kristin's writing style I just hope that she takes more time with her second novel then she did with her first. This story could have gone to wonderful places but like I said before I personally feel that it was rushed. I am going to give it the benefit of the doubt and I look forward to reading book 2


I give this story 3/5 Hearts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment