Mundane Monday

Alrighty guys! I finally have come up with Daily posts! I know it only took me 7 months. So we are going to start off with Mundane Monday. We all know how horrible Monday's are so I do not have to tell you that lol. But for my Mundane Monday posts I will just be recapping my weekend and what I have planned for the week.

So this weekend was my first weekend off and I unfortunately did not get to sleep in :( nope I was up at 6 both days. Oh well not that big of a change but it would have been nice I was so exhausted this week blah.. any who enough of my ranting.

I managed to read one book this weekend. I finished Kiss At Your Own Risk by Stephanie Rowe which I reviewed yesterday. It's up on the blog.


So I plan on reading Insight by Jamie Magee, Nightshade by Michelle Rowen and hopefully I will be able to squeeze in Pleasure Unbound by Larissa Ione.

I usually do not have a problem reading three books in a week but with work starting and getting use to the new schedule I am going to be realistic. So hopefully with  working 8 hours a day 5 days a week I will still be able to read at least 3 books. That is my goal at least!

Ok I know Monday's suck but I hope everyone has a great one and has a great reading week :)

1 comment:

  1. I've started a new meme over at my blog called 'Memory Lane Monday' where bloggers can post about an inspirational/significant book from their childhood or younger years. I'd really appreciate it if you and your followers could check out my blog and even take part in my meme! It would mean the world to me. You can find it here: http://thecaitfiles.blogspot.com/

    Hopefully it will help make mondays a bit less mundane =]

    ReplyDelete