To My Senses

To My Senses by Alexandrea Weis
Release Date: June 30th 2007
Publisher: BookSurge Publishing
Pages: 336
Format: Paperback
Genre: Contemporary 
Source: Author


Goodreads Synopsis:
Amid the prying eyes of spicy New Orleans society, one woman must choose between embracing her passion or heeding practicality in this finely-tuned Southern love story. Haunting and heartfelt, this debut novel is steeped in wit, charm and sizzling moments of desire. To My Senses by Alexandrea Weis shares one woman's journey through love, betrayal and the ultimate tragedy that eventually leads her to discover her true purpose in life

My Thoughts:
To My Senses is a great contemporary read. An amazing story of love, loss and the realization that you cannot help but follow your heart no matter how hard you try.


I loved Alexandrea's world. I was swept away into the world of the social elite and one woman's determination to be nothing like them. The characters and the plot came alive and I was immersed into this wonderful world. 


Alexandrea's writing style was amazing and captivating. The realistic look into what happens when you fall too deeply in love and it wasn't everything you thought it would be. But also what happens when your heart just won't let go.I loved how Alexandrea didn't try to tie the story into a need little bow. It was a refreshing read that left me laughing, smiling and crying all in one shot. I highly recommend To My Senses for those who love a love story that is realistic and brings people together no matter how hard they try and fight it. 


I Give This 4/5 Hearts! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment